Music

 My music tastes have really changed over the past year and a half.  For most of my life up until summer of 2021 the main artists I would listen to was J Cole, Chance the Rapper, Kendrick Lamar and Logic.  Then summer of 2021 I had a job that I was able to listen to music the whole time so I started listening to a different style of rap.  Artists like Future, Lil Baby and Lil Durk were at the top of that list.  For the rest of the year up until last summer the music I listened to consisted of predominantly those three artists as well as J Cole.  Then this summer I did a lot of driving which made me venture into country music.  Artists like Morgan Wallen, Jordan Davis, Luke Combs and Rodney Atkins became the main country artists I listened to.  

I like the current state of music that I listen to compared to a few years ago.  There is a lot more variety which prevents different artists and styles from becoming stale quickly.  I like being able to go from trap rap to country in back to back songs.  Morale of the story is to expand your horizons when it comes to different genres of music.  


Comments

  1. Music is such a relevant factor in my life. I love J Cole and Kdot, as well as Morgan Wallen. Driving is arguably one of the best environments to listen to music in. I would venture into some r&b too, there are some great songs. I can make recommendations if you need!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Squatober End