Thanksgiving Break

 My Thanksgiving break was less relaxing than it has been the previous 3 years.  I had to stay in Ada through Wednesday because I was scheduled to work both Monday and Tuesday. Then on Wednesday I drove two and a half hours east for a job interview.  So I didn't get home until about 6:00pm on Wednesday evening.  Thanksgiving was still enjoyable though.  In my opinion Thanksgiving is the most underrated holiday.  This holiday involves two of my favorite things - football and food.  Three games of NFL football and what seems to be an endless amount of food to be eaten.  Then the cherry on top was that my favorite NFL team, the Minnesota Vikings, played the last game of the day and won.  Then on Friday I had another Thanksgiving celebration which meant more food.  I think people don't appreciate Thanksgiving as much as they should.  It seems like people are more focused on getting to Christmas and not so much on Thanksgiving which I am not a fan of.


Comments

  1. This holiday was extra good this year because it also had my two favorite things which are soccer and food. Thanksgiving doesn't usually have soccer during it but the World Cup has come around making it an extra good break for me. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you didnt have a relaxing Thanksgiving but it seems as though it was a productive one. I hope your job interview went well! Hope you get to relax this christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s too bad that your break was shorter than normal. I’m glad you enjoyed the time you spent though. The food is what I look forward to the most. My dad works really hard and even days in advance to prepare it. I like to watch the Thanksgiving day parade in the morning and the dog show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really a shame your break was shortened, but at least you has a job interview that really help set up your future. Hopefully this next break is relaxing for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music

Squatober End