Squatober End

Last Monday was the end of another great month of squatting everyday.  If you don't know about Squatober, go back to my blog from a couple weeks ago.  Squatober is basically just back squatting everyday in October.  This month has once again produced a personal record (PR) for myself.  Before October my PR on the back squat was 455 pounds, then on Monday I was able to squat 475 pounds.  20 pounds may not seem like a lot but a 20 pound increase in one month is crazy progress and that is what Squatober is all about.  It was a really fun month and challenge to participate in and has made me even more excited for my training.


Comments

  1. Congratulations Lucas! I can appreciate the 20lb jump because I know how difficult it really is. Keep squatting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Music