Chapter 2: Developing Your Personal Brand

 Chapter 2 is about developing a personal brand.  Developing a good personal brand is critical if you want to market your product through social media.  While there are many steps to developing a brand I feel as these two are the most significant in this process of building a brand: Identifying a target audience and determining your vision and purpose.  Once you figure these out most other steps will fall into place. 

Outside of these steps I believe social media etiquette is another key factor in building a personal brand.  I think especially in my generation we often forget that people outside of our close friend group can see what we post.  So it is important to be able to separate what accounts/platforms are for professional business and what accounts are for more personal business.  If you combine the two you're almost asking for trouble.  I think this is what my generation can learn the most from is how to separate the two in order to grow professionally on social media.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Music

Squatober End