Instagram

 Instagram was first introduced in 2010 and within 9 months Instagram was up to 7 million users.  Then by April 2012 there was 30 million users.  Now, Instagram has over 1.45 billion users.  Businesses have began using Instagram to promote their product due to the high amount of users on Instagram.  For me personally Instagram is my favorite social media.  I would think that many people my age also have Instagram as their favorite app.  For this reason companies need to and have evolved to have their product advertised on Instagram.  There are currently 200 million business accounts on Instagram.  With that many business accounts its almost impossible to not find an account for a specific product your searching for.  Instagram has made it easy to find a product and buy that product.  This along with many other reasons is why I believe Instagram to be the number one social media today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Music

Squatober End