Golf

This weeks blog is going to be about golf.  Golf is another one of my favorite hobbies to participate in. I started golfing sparsely, when I was around 17 years old.  It wasn't until about 6 months ago where I started actually focusing on trying to be better and golfing more.  With that being said, I'm still terrible.  Golf is a very hard game to get good at.  It can also be a very frustrating game.  You hit one bad ball and all of a sudden that turns into 5 straight bad hits.  This makes it super important to always be in the present.  You shouldn't stress about what has already happened and should focus all your attention to what you're trying to do right now. 

My golf ability has increased tremendously throughout the past couple months and that is a result of putting time in.  Whether that is going to the driving range, playing a round or even watching Youtube videos it all can help you get better.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Music

Squatober End