Marketing Campaigns

Chapter 14 is about influencer marketing.  There are so many influencers in every subject you can think of that people follow and listen to.  So it would be smart for companies to use influencers to their advantage in promoting a product.  Influencers can be used to reach a specific target audience that many times a company wouldn't be able to reach on their own.  Another reason influencer marketing is so important is because people will buy a product solely because their favorite influencers get that product.  I am one of those people.  I buy products that influencers that I trust promote and sell.  I think this is especially true in my age.  We are always on our phones and following people that share similar interests to us so having those influencers help promote a product would only help the company.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Music

Squatober End